The Providence Organic Farm Market and Café Mug Club is here! :-D
Each Mug Club Member will help us:
1. Create a vibrant, healthy & delicious place to gather, shop and be nourished.
2. Purchase items for our farm market & café
3. Give $10 in fresh, organic veggies to local families in need. How cool is that?! (Good Samaritan Food pantry serves over 2,000 people per month. Our contributions just fly off the shelf!)
Mug Club Benefits
- A beautiful hand-crafted pottery mug.
- 10% off brewed espresso, tea & kombucha on tap. (Featuring fair-trade, organic drinks.)
- A free café drink on your birthday.
- Knowing that you are contributing to the health and well-being of our community.
- Supporting the endeavors of a small, local, organic farm.
Mug Club Membership Details
- The price: $100.00 ($10 of which goes to Good Samaritan's "Share the Harvest" fund.)
- Memberships are for individuals.
- Members have the option to renew each year. (With a new mug color and style.)
- Your mug can hang out at the cafe for the year, or you can take it home and back.
- Mug club starts July 1st and goes until June 30th of the following year.
- Simply reply to this email that you'd like to join or go through the easy online sign-up here. (You don't have to be a CSA member to join. 1. Choose a pick-up location for your mug. 2. Choose "No share" under "Shares" 3. Choose "Mug Club")
If you're curious to take a sneak peek and check out our progress in person... We're having an on-site farm market + fresh brewed coffee + tiny house tour on:
Saturday, June 16th, for the M88 Outdoor Market Tour!
We'd love to see you.
We are super excited to give others what we wish we could find closer to home (and look for) wherever we travel! It will take us a while to get there, and it won't be perfect... but we will get there!
Join the Mug Club...
and "the dream" will be real in no time!
This page last updated on 6/11/2018.