Place your order with our online store for our pork.
We also raise a cross between Mulefoot and Hereford hogs, both fine tasting heritage breeds. The Hereford is an energetic, robust breed with heavy muscles, ideally suited for life on the pasture.
Our heritage hogs are kept outside in pasture year round through their entire life cycle. Pasturing hogs insures they spend their lives in interesting ways digging for roots and spending time with others in their group. They breathe fresh air and get plenty of exercise as well as a more varied diet. Our pigs are well muscled and also produce quality fat prized for cooking for the best pie crusts and pastries.
- At the farm Wednesdays from 4-6pm.
- Pick-up in Traverse City on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-8pm and on Fridays from 6-7pm on Three Mile Road between Hammond and South Airport at 965 Industrial Circle in the back parking lot of the Seung-ni Martial Arts & Fit Club.
- Sarah Hardy Farmer's Market, Saturday's May-October from 7:30am-12:30pm.
- TC Pick-up Fees: we no longer have pick-up fees. All pick-ups at our regular drop-off's are FREE.
- TC pick-ups are for people who place their order at our online store.
Please visit our website , online store, or contact us, if you are interested, for more information.
This page last updated on 11/21/2016.